We were told by the inspector from Pathlight that our home passed inspection and we were cleared to move in. As soon as we moved in, it became clear that they were not thorough if they had even checked it at all. We were in the house for a week before we had discovered that we had asbestos in the ceiling. It was a toxic environment for someone just starting a family. Pathway Property Management was un-attentive and disregarded the issue. They refused to take responsibility and fix it. They could have put us in grave danger.